Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU




Hello Everyone! (All you Steeped Tea lovers!)

I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who attended my very first tea party last night. I think (and I hope....and I sensed..) all of you had a pleasant time here in my home. We sat together and sipped steeped tea by candlelight and the sounds of smooth jazz. The tea was so fresh and delicious. I finally love green tea! (I really wanted that to happen...I just could never find one that I actually liked...now I have) My new lover though is Earl Grey de la Creme (hot damn! pardon my French...it's divine..ooh la la!) For those of you who could not attend I want you to know how much it means to me that you support my new business. Your encouragement is magic. Thank You. I will be sure to give each of you a shiny new catalogue. And to those who couldn't come, but booked tea parties and sent orders anyway....gee...how lucky can one tea lady be? xo I suspect the Steeped Tea Party was a hit because I now have many more planned. I'll be taking my tea house on the road into others' homes and businesses (and events....like bridal or baby showers and special birthdays). Again, thank you my friends. My wish is that you felt pampered and de-stressed after our tea time together.




I also wanted to write a special note of thanks to my incredible new friend and business partner, Caitlin Prior. Caitlin came from afar to support me with the Steeped Tea Party...I couldn't have done it without her! My cup runneth over with loose tea teachings from Caitlin. (and to her amazing assistant...hugs) Caitlin, you are very special to me and I look forward to our future!Reach for The Stars!




(Caitlin had the opportunity to meet Prince Charles...and that's part of this whole tea business story.)

Sipping Love, Patti

steepedteapatti (at) gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment